The Web Site
The only personal information you may be asked to provide through our web site is your;
- Email address
- Phone number
This information may only be accessed by authorised Y Striders Incorporated personnel with password access and will be used to respond to your query or comment. It will not be used for any other reason.
Y Striders Incorporated uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make the use of the website and services as convenient as possible. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users but they do allow Y Striders Incorporated to monitor the Y Striders web site to record how many people have
used the site.
The Membership Application Form
For the purposes of this policy, personal information on Membership Application Forms which has been voluntarily provided by a member or a prospective member may mean some or all of the following;
- Your name
- Contact details (address, email address and telephone numbers)
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact details
- Optional details of your General Practitioner
- Details of your physical well-being
Y Striders Incorporated collects this information primarily to enable us to provide members with our services and such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent. This information may only be accessed by authorised Y Striders Incorporated personnel.
Y Striders Incorporated takes all reasonable steps to keep secure information recorded and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The personal information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format and wherever possible, we destroy or de-identify personal information we no longer need.
Personal information will be used for the following purpose;
- To fulfil obligations under a membership agreement between you and Y Striders Incorporated
- To render services under a membership agreement
- To record statistical data for analysis on the progress of Y Striders Incorporated
- To maintain contact for all Y Striders Incorporated events, activities and notifications, and
- To advise of events which have been sanctioned by the Y Striders Incorporated Executive Committee
Y Striders Incorporated does not use personal information to send unrelated advertising or marketing information nor will Y Striders provide this information to anyone else for these purposes. Our Constitution provides that no member of Y Striders Incorporated shall use or disclose information in our books or records except for a purpose
that is directly connected with Y Striders Incorporated affairs or is related to a requirement of the Associations Incorporations Act 2015 (WA).
Problems, Queries or Complaints